Hi! Welcome to my site, dinilicious19. I create this blog to share all of my writing experiences including my published books, my articles, or a rambling I just want to share about.
I was born in Malang and live there for years. Then, I moved to Surabaya to pursue my Bachelor degree in Teknik Informatika Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember (ITS) Surabaya. Later on 2012, I went to Taipei, Taiwan to continue my Master Degree in Computer Science & Informatics Engineering (CSIE) NTUST. As for now, I live in Bandung with my husband and work as an employee in one of the biggest Telco company.
What I’ve done until now?
- Writer of several books, you can see my published books here or follow my Goodreads account.
- Certified ICT Project Manager by BNSP (2017).
- The First Winner of writing competition entitled “Merantaulah Nak” by Forum Indonesia Muda (FIM) Sumatera Barat (2017).
- Certified Business Analyst Professional by American Academy Project Mangement (2016).
- Graduated with honor (3.93/4) from NTUST, Taipei, Taiwan (2014).
- Contributor of IEEE Magazine in 2 volumes (2014).
- Getting travel grant for International Best Paper Showcase on ICCE 2014 in Las Vegas, USA (2014).
- First Winner of Best Paper Awards in The 17th IEEE International Symposium on Consumer Electronics (ISCE), Hsinchu, Taiwan (2013).
- Third Winner of Graphic Design Challenge #ArtworkChallenge by @hijabographic (2013).
- Join research Academia Sinica Fellowship, Taiwan (2013).
- NTUST Scholarship, Taiwan (2012).
- Graduated with honor (3.65/4) from ITS Surabaya (2011).
- Karya Salemba Empat (KSE) Scholarship, Surabaya (2011).
- First Winner Graphic Design Contest by BEM FTIf, ITS Surabaya (2011).
- Finalist of Application Contest PIMITS XIII, ITS Surabaya (2010).
- Favourite Winner PKMM PIMITS XII, ITS Surabaya (2009).
I also enjoy travelling around the world, here countries list I’ve been visited:
- Taipei, Taiwan
- Narita, Japan
- Portland, USA
- Las Vegas, USA
- Los Angeles, USA
- Singapore, Singapore
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Mecca & Madina, Saudi Arabia
- Cebu, Philippines
- Seoul, South Korea
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Osaka, Kyoto & Kobe, Japan (soon in September 2017)
and still counting…
Please don’t hesitate to leave a comment below. And also enjoy buying and reading my books! 🙂
Dini N. Rahmah – a writer since 2012
P.S. : You can also download my latest CV here